Eyebrows are very important in shaping a person’s face and look. A set of nice eyebrows can enhance other features of the face such as the eyes, nose, mouth and jaw. Many models and celebrities have had eyebrow transplantation done by Dr. Diep in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, San Jose and San Francisco. The art of eyebrow restoration requires great aesthetic skills and techniques. Dr. Diep has many years of experience in eyebrow transplantation. He has developed numerous instruments and techniques to ensure natural and dense eyebrow restoration results. Each individual has his or her agenda and idea of what an ideal eyebrow should be. Dr. Diep can shape and create the eyebrows specifically to each individual’s desire.
Dr. Diep has created six rules for eyebrow transplant:
1) URFUT: transplanting one hair graft at a time into each individual incision site, ensuring naturalness and avoiding the “plug” look.
2) Single hair grafts: All eyebrows consist of only single-hair grafts, anything thicker will look too harsh.
3) Flat against the skin: All hair grafts will be transplanted at a flat angle along the skin.
4) Medial sides of the eyebrows will have hair growing upward and flat against the skin
5) Top portion of the eyebrows, the hair will angle toward the bottom and outward toward the lateral sides, while the bottom half of the eyebrows will point upward and outward toward the lateral sides.
6) The shape of the eyebrows can vary from one individual to another.
In order to determine the general shape of the eyebrows, the rule of thumb is to have the medial sides of the eyebrows begin from the perpendicular line along the nose. The height and arch of the eyebrows are determined by following an imaginary line starting at the side of the nostril going up through the pupil of the eye. The tail or lateral sides of the eyebrows is also determined by following an imaginary line from the side of the nostril passing through the lateral angle/tip of the eye.
There are two methods of harvesting hair for eyebrows transplant, the “Strip harvesting” method and the “FUE” method. The FUE method is more costly than the “Strip harvesting method” because it is more time consuming. For more comparison information about the “Strip harvesting method” vs. FUE technique, please click here.
Eyebrow transplant is very delicate and time consuming. Dr. Diep has many years of experience in eyebrow transplant using both FUE and Strip method. He is one of the best in eyebrow restoration. Eyebrow transplant is becoming popular among both men and women. Eyebrow transplant is permanent and will continue to grow faster and longer than the typical eyebrows hair, requiring the individual to trim them about every two weeks. For more information about eyebrow transplant and how it can shape a person’s face, please click here to watch the YouTube video of a successful story performed by Dr. Diep.
Actual Patient Results!