Could It Be An Easy Solution to My Hair Loss?
Scalp Micropigmentation is a non-surgical men’s hair loss treatment. It is especially effective for men with thinning hair who want to give the appearance of thicker hair coverage. While less invasive than a hair transplant, some risk is involved.
The micropigmentation process is similar to receiving a tattoo. Ink or pigment is injected into the scalp in tiny dots to give the appearance of hair follicles or stubble. The use of ultra-thin needles helps to create this illusion. This treatment is best for men with thinning hair who like to wear it short. Micropigmentation can also reduce scar visibility from prior hair transplant surgeries.
- Pigments are applied to the outer layer of this skin only.
- Only natural pigments are used, so no heavy metals are injected into the scalp.
- The pigments may fade and even disappear over time.
Scalp Micropigmentation is a good bald treatment option for men in San Francisco area, but there are a few potential risks.
- The process can inhibit future hair growth.
- There is some pain associated with the procedure.
- A small portion of men who receive this treatment experiences an allergic reaction to the pigments.
- The pigments may move or fade over time.
Is It The Right Treatment For You?
Medical Hair Transplant & Aesthetics is a leading provider of micropigmentation in the San Francisco area. Our FUE doctors can evaluate your condition and provide science-based advice about how to achieve the outcome you desire. Contact us today at (866) 999-6482 to learn more about scalp micropigmentation and other hair loss treatments.