Beard, Goatee, and Side Burns Restoration
Facial hair transplant surgery is an art form, requiring both aesthetics and surgical talent.
Many patients claim that a full beard, thick stylish goatee, or a long full set of side burns enhances their looks, reshape their face, exudes confidence, and makes them feel more masculine. No matter what the reasons are, natural facial hair restoration can be achieved.
Through many years of experience in innovative facial hair restoration for beards, goatees and side burns, Dr. Diep has crafted his own unique artistic style and technique called “DR. DIEP’S 7 RULES FOR NATURAL BEARD RESTORATION”. They are as follows:
- Facial structure determines how high and how low the beard line should be. Beards tend to follow the contour of facial bones.
- Beard density is influenced by Style and Ethnicity: Asian and black African have less beard density than Caucasian, leading to less hair requirement. Beard density can be dictated by style. Some men like their beard thick and dense while others just want light coverage. Dense beards reveal a more masculine, tough look, while low density beards exude a mature yet very stylish and clean look.
- Single hair grafts at the border: rows and rows of single hair roots are strategically transplanted at the border for natural blending and a soft look. Feathering requires a lot of single hair grafts for a natural dense look.
- Zigzag line: beard border should have soft zigzag line for natural look. A straight hairline will look too artificial. With the soft zigzag line, the patient can shave his hair straight and style any way he wants.
- URFUT: The Ultra Refined Follicular Unit of Transplantation can be used for the most precise look.
- Specific Precise Angle: Hair exits the skin on the face at a very flat angle and tends to points downward, following the contour of your face.
- Randomness: hair placement appears very natural with random placement, no rows.
Now You Can Grow A Full Beard!
Dr. Diep takes great pride in producing the most natural looking hairlines for men and women. If you’re looking for facial hair restoration services, don’t hesitate to contact the MHTA Clinic. We also specialize in eyebrow and eyelash restoration for men and women. Fill out this contact form on our website or call any of our offices to schedule a consultation and begin your hair restoration journey!